• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser16026

I don't have a list of all the medal rewards handy, but if you're in Future Era the "extra large medals package" daily special from the 17th of December gave 24,000 medals. The smaller packages of course give less. But that's still a rather large amount.

Of course it all depends on what you actually win, since you can't ensure you'll get that prize.

Roc8

Corporal
I read in the wiki discussion regarding the final quests for the winter event and someone indicated the final 5 days of the winter event will be the MLK event. Is this true?

DeletedUser16026

I read in the wiki discussion regarding the final quests for the winter event and someone indicated the final 5 days of the winter event will be the MLK event. Is this true?
No, the Winter event lasts till the 5th of January and all its quests are part of the same Winter event

DeletedUser108108

Hello.....i am a new player and really enjoying the Winter event.....i know this is not the place to ask this question...tried going to the 'discussion threads'...but just totally got lost. I am currently playing in the Fel Dranghyr world. I am wondering about 'playing in a new world' as the computer often suggests.... will i lose my city in Fel Dranghyr if i start a new city in another world? How can i make sure i can find my way back home to my original city? In a new world do i get to take and use the coins and production points ( and all the winter event goodies in my inventory ) in the new city, or start over from scratch? Thank you, again sorry for being off topic.

DeletedUser106685

There are 14 worlds and you can start a village in all of them if you want.
You will not lose your original village, you play them separately.
Buildings/blueprints in your inventory, and resources in your bank are not shared between worlds, except for diamonds.
If you win diamonds from a quest on one world, you can use them on your main world.
For this reason, many players have a 'diamond farm' on all worlds, and feed the diamonds to their main city. But that's the only thing.

DeletedUser5180

I must say this has been a great event

Reno kit, premium buildings, rail guns not yet researched, rogue hideout, everything I've gone for I've got so a big thumbs up from me

Just a SoK or 2 would be a perfect ending hehe

DeletedUser108047

how will the observatory come...one prize with all the blueprints or...?

DeletedUser100507

IIRC there have been prizes offered in other events, specific to a player's current age, that are only available on the build menu by using diamonds. (For example in Progressive Era: Art Nouveau Mansion, Deli Shop, Zeppelin). I'm certain I've not yet seen any offered as prize-of-the-day for this event. Am I correct, or have these "diamonds only" type buildings been appearing, without any fanfare, among the other 17 offerings? I think I saw mention of them appearing in Beta as prizes-of-the-day.

DeletedUser5180

IIRC there have been prizes offered in other events, specific to a player's current age, that are only available on the build menu by using diamonds. (For example in Progressive Era: Art Nouveau Mansion, Deli Shop, Zeppelin). I'm certain I've not yet seen any offered as prize-of-the-day for this event. Am I correct, or have these "diamonds only" type buildings been appearing, without any fanfare, among the other 17 offerings? I think I saw mention of them appearing in Beta as prizes-of-the-day.

they have appeared within the 17 other prizes on at least 3 occasions (decorations more often i think)

DeletedUser106685

Because of the new winter buildings, there was no more room to feature diamond buildings as 'prize of the day', like the years before.
The only thing we have seen is a diamond residential being on the card while the featured prize was the reindeer sleigh, or something.
Diamond cultural and diamond supply building will not be coming, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser104843

Its getting late in the day for the Shrines to show up. Tell me the are coming soon! I have saved every star for them and if they don't show up I will be most cross :/

DeletedUser96901

I can tell you that on the last day there will be the Confectionary again

DeletedUser106685

Last year the rogue hideout was there the day before last. Many people were stressing about it as well :)
Just be happy - the later it comes, the more stars you will have to shoot for it.

DeletedUser914

Last year the rogue hideout was there the day before last. Many people were stressing about it as well :)
Just be happy - the later it comes, the more stars you will have to shoot for it.

I am sorry for you, it did appear already at boxing day. :(

DeletedUser106685

I'm okay, I have 4 rogue hideouts in my inventory. I was talking about the shrine of knowledge.

DeletedUser653

Hi guys i see we have build 4 troops form same age or 5 from last age tonight as a quest, but i have no troop buildings other than rogues, so can i meet the quest by collection rogues from alcatraz or from rogues hideouts.
If the answer is no because rogue is ageless can i build one FE troop building and then use my traz collection to complete the quest?
thanks

So far I have got pretty much all i wanted from the winter event and still 230 stars left so its been very good to me.