• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will it ever be possible to defend?

DeletedUser97603

Why AI's first priority is rogues, dunno. they can just change it without any hard balancing/recalculating.
add at the end of the target list then problem solved.

DeletedUser653

Looden,
Not sure I agree with you as I see lots of examples where AI does not attack rogues first, I agree that they still do not logically attack the forces they should but its got a lot harder for those players with nice attack boasts over the last 2 (I think) updates.

Andrew420

Major
Its been my experience that the AI targets the units with weakest defense first or any unit that is in range
So it stands to reason it would attack rogues first
But only in PvP or GvG not on the territory map there the AI goes after rogues last not sure why