• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why is my Faberge Shop not from "the Late Middle Ages"?

• Thread starter DeletedUser108240
  • Start date

DeletedUser108240

At that age it balances exactly with a much bigger (4x5) HMA farm.
I got the drop 2 weeks ago and rushed to get my city into LMA.

Then today I built the Faberge Shop from inventory, thinking it would adjust to LMA.
But it did not :( Mouseovers and everything still say it is HMA, and the production fit with that. Grr.

Or did I misunderstand something? I remember a discussion in guild abut when it was smart to "wait and save a renovation kit". This looks like 'wait and save ...' is in any case a pipe dream with buildings dropped from events.

love Villow

DeletedUser

Foeberge Shops are not multi-age buildings, so they don't adjust to your current age. They will remain the same age that they were when you acquired them and can only be upgraded with reno kits. There are actually only a very small number of multi-age special buildings available eg. Wishing Wells that will age up with you. Check ByeOrDie's guide on Special Buildings for info.

DeletedUser96901

buildings have the age when you get it not when you built it

DeletedUser15432

If you were in HMA when you got the Foeberge shop, but then leveled up to LMA, the Foeberge shop will remain a HMA building, as stated earlier in this thread, there are very few buildings which level with your advancement - Wishing Well and victory tower are about the entire list, anything elese will require the use of a renovation kit to level it up

DeletedUser108240

Thank you. So the "wait and save ..." really is a pipe dream ;-))

DeletedUser102246

Yep. Kinda sucks the life out of that shiny new Shrine of Inspiration as well (since it will *never* produce BPs higher than your current tech level.)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
yeah, need to use a reno kit constantly on the SoI just to keep it up to date with giving you GB bp's that are actually usefull x3