• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why I don't like SAM

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I didn't need to be told that 1000% will be better than what I have. This was not part of the discussion at all.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
And that is why you expect to win battles where your attack power is only slightly higher. Learn how the entire battle system works, before you start making assumptions and tell players that obviously know more than you that they are wrong.
Imagine that, expect to win battles without way overpowering the enemy.
You clearly forgot about the early ages without any boost.
And it was you who said "Two: WRONG AGAIN !!! AI prioritises rogues if that is the only option! " and that is wrong. (without yelling)

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Imagine that, expect to win battles without way overpowering the enemy.
You clearly forgot about the early ages without any boost.
And it was you who said "Two: WRONG AGAIN !!! AI prioritises rogues if that is the only option! " and that is wrong. (without yelling)

You can keep arguing all you want. What it comes down to is that you do not accept the answers of players that know more than you and that you will continue to prove your own misconseptions. Good luck with that. I gave it a shot. You are on your own now,

Decoder

Warrant Officer
You can keep arguing all you want. What it comes down to is that you do not accept the answers of players that know more than you and that you will continue to prove your own misconseptions. Good luck with that. I gave it a shot. You are on your own now,
Know more...?!... "And it was you who said "Two: WRONG AGAIN !!! AI prioritises rogues if that is the only option! " and that is wrong. (without yelling) "
You don't even know what the original question/problem was.

"And it was you who said "Two: WRONG AGAIN !!! AI prioritises rogues if that is the only option! " and that is wrong
How can that be wrong? What else should the AI attack, if rogues are the only option? Nothing?
I give up :( Good luck with your battles ...

Powe

Brigadier-General
It said "prioritize" ....I just ignored the "only option" as that does't make any sense.
He said it will attack rogues rather then nothing. I cannot wait for you to enter kindergarten and learn to read.

AI: Where shall I attack? My first priority is regular units. I can see one Steel Warden, but it's too far away. The rest of the units are rogues. Then I shall use my second priority and attack the nearest rogue.

It said "prioritize" ....I just ignored the "only option" as that does't make any sense.
Yeah, shrinks call it selective attention. Kids use it a lot. Especially selective auditory attention when they are asked to do something, they don't want to do, or something, they don't understand.

Last edited: