• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When is the Next Event Begin?

Shad23

Emperor
well Agent Inno's idea is stupid cause WW 's are not powerfull enough to have to find fragments to build it
and frankly i'd prefer fragments of SoK's then fragments of WW
at least SoK is constant it always gives same thing FP's wich are king in this game

Agent327

Overlord
well Agent Inno's idea is stupid cause WW 's are not powerfull enough to have to find fragments to build it
and frankly i'd prefer fragments of SoK's then fragments of WW
at least SoK is constant it always gives same thing FP's wich are king in this game

Same as with the soccer event you have a choice, so you d not need to get 1 WW fragment if you do not want to.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
shad23: I'd honestly rather you beta players hammer home the point about;
How fething STUPID! it is to have a *FORCED* "claim 1 Sector" as the 4th damn quest in the event!!:mad::mad::mad:

Considering that ingredients will be offered among the DC's, forcing people to keep a whole province open for days is going to massively screw over one's ability to play the event itself!!

The absolutely HAS to be options to ALL possible 'claim X sector' and/or 'scout a province' quests...
Unless you can keep provinces closed, you're going to inevitably get screwed over HARD on the Daily Challenge side of things, as those just love to throw out 'gain sectors' ad nausium if/when you have anything open. :(

Sure, this may not be an issue for end of game players who have the map cleaned up, but the vast majority of players do not!
This WILL cause a very large number of players to forgo the event entirely, meaning a lot less $$$ spending on diamonds to chase multiple windmills/cider mills. ;)

Please rally the beta community to get Inno on board, especially after the fantastic job you guys did forcing them to fix the laughable clusterfeth that was the initial version of the Summer event/Ships. :)

EDIT: The options can be painful - like "win 5-6 battles in a row without losing in between", or "solve 12 GE encounters", or else the ever favourite "donate 300+ current or previous era goods to guild treasury"...
We'll accept that! Just, please, we really, really, really *need* to avoid such a stupidly moronic "hey guys - leave some province stuff open and get sweet gak all from DC's!trollolololz!" BS that Inno is shoving down our throats atm.

DeletedUser115381

My best guess would probably be the autumn/Halloween event, but there may be one earlier.

DeletedUser112892

My best guess would probably be the autumn/Halloween event, but there may be one earlier.
There should be Ghenghis Khan historical questline and then Fall Event, but I don't know why we don't have any informations about Ghenghis Khan questline yet. It finished on Beta server some weeks ago.

DeletedUser115381

There should be Ghenghis Khan historical questline and then Fall Event, but I don't know why we don't have any informations about Ghenghis Khan questline yet. It finished on Beta server some weeks ago.

Maybe they've shelved it? Or maybe they haven't finished up all the details yet.

DeletedUser112892

Maybe they've shelved it? Or maybe they haven't finished up all the details yet.
I don't know. As said, on Beta server it finished some weeks ago, but still no words on live servers. I don't know what would go wrong in one ordinary historical questline :P

DeletedUser112892

And it gets polished twice a day too, something I just dont need.
Agree. In comparison to Obelisk Garden and Magnum Opus (which is probably building with biggest FPs/tile efficiency if we count 1FP/8h---->3FPs/day), this building from Ghenghis Khan questline is biggest miss.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Not weak, it was ridiculously weak :D. But, 4-5 weeks to check it?
A 110% useless reward is one thing...
A 110% useless reward that also requires first a forced 'Scout a province OR acquire 3 sectors' and then a forced 'Gain control over a province' quests is so beyond insulting that Inno deserves to face the angry mob of pitchforks & burning brands! :P

And no, you can't even get the damn reno kit without being forced to scout a province or take sectors - the quest line is really THAT bad!lol.

If you'd lurked about on the beta forums and thought the bitterness & anger was something over the summer event pre-rebalance, you should've seen the hate & vitriol over the GK quest line!

Emberguard

Legend
i hope enough players on beta complain , Inno wants to give us fragments of WW in next event wich i would not be against if WW gave only diamonds
Eh, aren't they also giving us the chance to get the full building the way we already do? So fragments as an additional way (not replacing anything)?

In which case why is that a bad thing?