• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When is the Next Event Begin?

DeletedUser113467

When is the next event begin? Approximate date, duration, etc.

I love that kind of spinning wheel.

Thank you so much.
I enjoy so much the last summer event :D

Perhaps in the next events, there are rewards to upgrade my previous events building (Tholos, Ships, etc.)

Shad23

Emperor
don't count on fact next events give upgrades to things you got in last few events for upgrades to those events you'll have to wait minimum 1 year , and the next event ain't on beta yet so might take a while befor you get it on
( en ) server

DeletedUser112892

When is the next event begin? Approximate date, duration, etc.

I love that kind of spinning wheel.

Thank you so much.
I enjoy so much the last summer event :D

Perhaps in the next events, there are rewards to upgrade my previous events building (Tholos, Ships, etc.)
Next big event is Fall event. However, exact or approximate date is not known yet.
Before it, Ghenghis Khan historical questline should be introduced to live servers, as it was introduced to Beta more than 4 weeks ago.
However, don't expect Spinning wheel until next Summer (except if developers change something).
Also, upgrade kits for event buildings might become available in next year's big events, but that is not 100% sure.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

Hopefully the upcoming Genghis Khan event has been re-worked, since the beta version was beyond a laughably bad joke...
a) there's forced scouting + province clearing (and also lots of 'fighting' based quests so all the 'Farmers' can complain endlessly about how the event is "impossible" to complete.)
b) the "reward" is a nerfed Tiger's Den
c) why for the love of gak is a Genghis freaking Khan - the dude who forcibly conquered & built a massive empire, reward building giving Defense?!
Seriously, it gives DEFENSE!lol:rolleyes::?:?

DeletedUser112892

Man, the Colorful Mill of Fall has 0.33 FPs/tile efficiency! Better than Royal Ship
That is by far the weirdest event I have ever seen!
Agree, at first sight looks very confusing :D

Dead-Eye

General
C1cOT5K.png

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Well, hopefully the beta players can spend the next 2 weeks whining, crying & filling up the feedback with 1000% more rage-filled comments and get some added adjustments made to those Mills, like they did with the Ships in the Summer event. ;)

Otherwise, the only Lv7 Windmills is the Colourful Mill of Fall, since the other two "options" are just suckier versions of the PoH's/CMoF. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser112892

i hope enough players on beta complain , Inno wants to give us fragments of WW in next event wich i would not be against if WW gave only diamonds
I saw your post on Beta forums. Agree, but also, not only WW, I think that fragments for all possible buildings are not so good idea.

DeletedUser96901

I agree
they should remove those segments and give their percentages to the other bad prizes

Shad23

Emperor
I agree
they should remove those segments and give their percentages to the other bad prizes
or create an other building wich gives only diamonds but you need to find rare fragments to build one but pls Inno don't give us fragments of WW it ain't powerfull enough to have to find fragments to build it