• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad23

Emperor
lmao, there are worse people out there, I've seen cities that are waaaaaaay more than what I have. Also, that thing with the CF is gold. I wonder how long until Inno nerfs it.
well CF is old enough that if Inno would have wanted to nerf it it would already be done

DeletedUser116525

Also, that thing with the CF is gold. I wonder how long until Inno nerfs it.
It's been on my mind, waiting for a letter to say i've gone too far and they are no longer valid or something.
I'm sure they won't do that though. But yeah, they'd have to change the whole program to stop the diamonds from being multiplied with CF, not sure but I guess they could do it if they wanted to, i'm surprised it's not a common subject in the forums.

Shad23

Emperor
It's been on my mind, waiting for a letter to say i've gone too far and they are no longer valid or something.
I'm sure they won't do that though. But yeah, they'd have to change the whole program to stop the diamonds from being multiplied with CF, not sure but I guess they could do it if they wanted to, i'm surprised it's not a common subject in the forums.
like i said CF is old enough that if Inno would have wanted to nerf it it would already be done by now

DeletedUser116525

What thing?
the free diamong thing, when you buy diamonds using the starter pack when starting a new city, you get 7 days of free diamonds.
They go into your story quest section to collect each day.
If you have Chateau Frontenac they multiply according to the level of your CF.
So 500 diamonds a day becomes 1000 a day for 7 days at just level 6 CF and so on.
If you buy more diamond packs then they sit in your inventory, you don't need to action them until your ready, so you could wait until you really needed diamonds and you had a chance to level up your CF to make it even more, 150%, 200% etc

DeletedUser116182

A couple reasons:

1) I'm not a big fan of the prizes anyway. I have one set, the Cherry Garden, because I really like it and it's fairly good. One is enough trouble.
2) I find the whole concept of gambling away tickets to maybe get florins that you can later spend to have a chance of getting what you actually want terribly stupid. I like straightforward prizes: you do this, you get that. I can cope with you get this currency that you can spend to have a chance to get what you want. But getting this currency that you can spend to have a chance to get that other currency that you can spend to have a chance to get what you actually want is too gambley for my taste.
Strongly agree on point 2. Must login more often to use tickets, it’s really troublesome for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.