• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
post-word-260nw-330734894.jpg

DeletedUser116182

Dynamic Tower seems like a good GB yet not many seem to have it or level it up much, very hard to get a blueprint
I used to consider to build DT mainly for balancing supplies, but now HC much outperforms DT. It could be more difficult to get DT blueprint now.

DeletedUser116525

I wasn't considering sullpies from DT at all, I do have HC.
I was thinking about the goods and being able to get higher age goods when aiding.

Some twat that joined the guild with a 15 arc sniped it last time :(

let me try to make it up to you partially or fully if possible. don't try that again. it takes a lot to secure positions heading towards 70 and 80.
You will be reaching level 50 soon, after that the contribution bonus means you need not be too concerned about getting BPs.

I wasn't considering sullpies from DT at all, I do have HC.
I was thinking about the goods and being able to get higher age goods when aiding.

unless your guild condone massive trading down, you may not derive much from the few goods you get daily in the short term.
over a few months, you can potentially get sufficient goods for building GB.

DeletedUser116525

unless your guild condone massive trading down, you may not derive much from the few goods you get daily in the short term.
over a few months, you can potentially get sufficient goods for building GB.
I'm in a guild but wouldn't I just trade down on the normal market if that's what i wanted to do?

If my guild held me back from playing how I want to then it wouldn't be the guild for me, I think I have a good one, small, quiet & strong, next level is 4 fp.
My ambition is to stockpile goods and use them one day to be a goods trader, I like wheeling & dealing so it might be fun helping others out for goods.

I'm in a guild but wouldn't I just trade down on the normal market if that's what i wanted to do?

If my guild held me back from playing how I want to then it wouldn't be the guild for me, I think I have a good one, small, quiet & strong, next level is 4 fp.
My ambition is to stockpile goods and use them one day to be a goods trader, I like wheeling & dealing so it might be fun helping others out for goods.

What's your target level for the DT?

DeletedUser113125

That is a nice ambition.

DeletedUser113901

Dynamic Tower seems like a good GB yet not many seem to have it or level it up much, very hard to get a blueprint
DT provides advanced goods to trade down. No other GB provides goods above your age. Unfortunately many people don't understand its power and it is from an era where it's much less interesting to build it (too close from the end of the tech tree).

Making a PE set takes to long. But making a PE set takes much less time.
Trading ratios if you want your trades to be taken:
VF 1,5 OF
OF 1,5 AF
AF 1,5 FE
FE 2 TE
TE 1,75 CE
CE 1,75 PME
PME 1,75 ME
ME 2 PE
PE 2 InA
InA 2 CA
CA 2 LMA
LMA 2 HMA
HMA 2 EMA
EMA 2 IrA
IrA 2 BA

Last edited by a moderator:
let me try to make it up to you partially or fully if possible. don't try that again. it takes a lot to secure positions heading towards 70 and 80.
You will be reaching level 50 soon, after that the contribution bonus means you need not be too concerned about getting BPs.

@Gisklerific hey, you were fast the last two days. I see you went past level 50 yesterday.
Anyway, let me work something out.

DeletedUser113901

DT provides advanced goods to trade down. No other GB provides goods above your age. Unfortunately many people don't understand its power and it is from an era where it's much less interesting to build it (too close from the end of the tech tree).

VF 1,5 OF
OF 1,5 AF
AF 1,5 FE
FE 2 TE
TE 1,75 CE
CE 1,75 PME
PME 1,75 ME
ME 2 PE
PE 2 InA
InA 2 CA
CA 2 LMA
LMA 2 HMA
HMA 2 EMA
EMA 2 IrA
IrA 2 BA
As for
SPM N VF
, I suppose it's going to be 1,5 but who knows?

VF 1,5 OF
OF 1,5 AF
AF 1,5 FE
FE 2 TE
TE 1,75 CE
CE 1,75 PME
PME 1,75 ME
ME 2 PE
PE 2 InA
InA 2 CA
CA 2 LMA