• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good mortoot / afterzoot / evenjoot everyone

Happy new year @Ati2

6 inches of snow on the driveway, guess what I'll be doing after I dump the brats off:rolleyes:

DeletedUser116182

We had a chat about this with a guildie yesterday, and he gave me an idea that I did not think of before. WWs give a lot of goods. So once I have enough WWs, theoretically, I could negotiate my way through GE to get even more. And this does not require any GBs, and is not too far from my original plan, which was to just get WWs and not deal with anything else.
I’m doing the same on my toddler cities. I think it’s better to build basic GBs to make my life easier. You need to build up your tavern, but you rejected my friend request on R :( I cannot do that on all worlds concurrently.

I’m doing the same on my toddler cities. I think it’s better to build basic GBs to make my life easier. You need to build up your tavern, but you rejected my friend request on R :( I cannot do that on all worlds concurrently.
@Ati2 rejects everyones friends requests on principle. Has probably added you to his ignore list too :lol:

he did the same to me :(

You can add me on R if you like :D

Ati2

Legend
Did I? Sorry, can you resend? As @Cursedveggie said, I have this habit of rejecting everyone if they don't send me a message first. I think I only got into the habit of actually ignoring people on L, after receiving like four requests from the same guy. After asking him what the hell he was doing, he simply said he's not here to read. Okay, well I obviously don't need people like that in my friend list. :D

DeletedUser116182

Did I? Sorry, can you resend? As @Cursedveggie said, I have this habit of rejecting everyone if they don't send me a message first. I think I only got into the habit of actually ignoring people on L, after receiving like four requests from the same guy. After asking him what the hell he was doing, he simply said he's not here to read. Okay, well I obviously don't need people like that in my friend list. :D
I did send you a message on this forum :(
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/week-92-2019-02-04.36971/page-28#post-344327

Status
Not open for further replies.