• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #92 2019-02-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wonder if the spring event will bring more levels for our Cherry Garden sets.

Giskler

Legend
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

@Ati2 has been promoted to Leader in all our guilds:):)
i-felt-a-great-disturbance-in-the-force-as-if-millions-of-voices-suddenly-cried-out-and-were-suddenly-silenced.jpg

Ati2

Legend
Fuel for the shuttle is sooo expensive
Doesn't your company pay for fuel? :D
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

@Ati2 has been promoted to Leader in all our guilds:):)

All trades done:)
Wow! :D Hooray the Leaders! :D I think I'll be in Iron Age in all the little cities by the end of the day.

And I started blueprint-hunting again. This is not good. I think I won't be leveling my Arc this weekend, even though that was the plan... :D

DeletedUser113125

Coffee before work. Tea when work starts. Two coffees at lunchtime meeting. Sitting there having palpitations. Leave meeting. I’ld better get a coffee. No brain! Step away from the caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.