• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #92 2019-02-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

Cola drink helps too, caffeine + sugar! not good on the waistline tough

DeletedUser114055

I like jumping in Tuesday after GE opens, easy GE week, but also not the age rewards; and after Monday hood shuffle, good too

Think this Tuesday would be a good day Veggie, still will leave you a week or more before event starts too
And yep, think monday is shuffle
I've had a look at the event, not sure I'm that bothered about the special buildings so not too worried if I cannot do much of it

Well, only think that gets hard could be the nego/battles and gather supply ones
Battles could be difficult but the supply quests normally have an option from lower age so should still be able to do those ones.

I have enough reno and one up kits to be able bring up some special buildings so should be alright for goods in the short term

:)
Use the one up first, renos could be saved for multiple age upgrade
Just been adding up my special building goods, if I just upgrade the sleigh builders I will have 75 OF and still get 76 AF daily from the others which should be more than enough to keep me going in GE and allow for research :D

I reckon I can pretty much clear all my goods production buildings and have lots of space for blacksmiths for the event :D

Status
Not open for further replies.