• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #90 2019-01-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just that, but the whole thing. :D I'm several days into the settlement, and I'm still only producing axes and mead.

look at the entire tech tree to see what goods are needed in total.
work on producing coins for them as a priority, especially with markets. once your coin stockpile is on track, you can free up space to build more ptoduction buildings or build diplomacy ahead.

I still think settlement takes up too much time although I am completing in 8 days this time.

DeletedUser

Not just that, but the whole thing. :D I'm several days into the settlement, and I'm still only producing axes and mead.
I'm still on my 1st settlement, at 15. Unless you want the Runestones, no rush.
And one of my gf dropped off a laptop for me...yayyy...yessssss...:blush::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.