• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #90 2019-01-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good morning everyone

Happy new year @Ati2 :)

It's going to be fun today and tomorrow, expected snowfall 15cm to 20cm of snow. Should start falling around lunch time today.:):)

On a side note, does anyone know which player(s) to pick for FB? I have like 8k "handeggs" on all 5 worlds....if I can get in to spend it:lol::lol:

Ati2

Legend
Good morning everyone

It's going to be fun today and tomorrow, expected snowfall 15cm to 20cm of snow. Should start falling around lunch time today.:):)

On a side note, does anyone know which player(s) to pick for FB? I have like 8k "handeggs" on all 5 worlds....if I can get in to spend it:lol::lol:

Happy new year! It's already snowing over here. :D

Good morning everyone

Good Afternoon @JustGuardian :D

For picking players it depends if you want to go for the rewards they give or get maximum amount of yards per football to maximise chances of getting all the colossus upgrades

Good aftenoon @Cursedveggie

I want the upgrade kits, not concern with the prizes

That's what I do, lazy and bronze are usually better that silver. Gold are the worst. They should be used in this order:

Name Cost Ratio (footballs per yard)

Kyle "Units" Washington 13.25

Carlos "Blueprints" Ramirez 14.2

Bryan "Forge Points" Nelson 14.25

Anthony "Resources" Perez 14.3

Brad "Boost" Johnson 14.3

Greg "Special Units" Simmons 14.5

Noah "Buildings" Wilson 14.6

Isaac "Items" Jackson 14.8

Scott "Medals" Davis 14.8

Justin "Forge Points" Garcia 15

Ryan "Special Buildings" Thompson 15

Samuel "Fragments" Campbell 15

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
@Ati2 did you get your package yet?
How many cm?

Not the UPS one. Their warehouse is in the neighboring city, so if they did not bring it first thing in the morning, they'll probably be bringing it last thing, as they are heading back. The other courier starts here, so when they're bringing it, I always have my packages before 8 in the morning.

It's hard to say how deep the snow is. It's melting at the same time. They said 8 cms, and if I add the melted snow to it, it's probably true. In reality, it's around 3-4 cms now. But still snowing, and the weather will start cooling soon.

DeletedUser

That's what I do, lazy and bronze are usually better that silver. Gold are the worst. They should be used in this order:

Name Cost Ratio

Kyle "Units" Washington 13.25

Carlos "Blueprints" Ramirez 14.2

Bryan "Forge Points" Nelson 14.25

Anthony "Resources" Perez 14.3

Brad "Boost" Johnson 14.3

Greg "Special Units" Simmons 14.5

Noah "Buildings" Wilson 14.6

Isaac "Items" Jackson 14.8

Scott "Medals" Davis 14.8

Justin "Forge Points" Garcia 15

Ryan "Special Buildings" Thompson 15

Samuel "Fragments" Campbell 15
Thank you @Cursedveggie
Guess I'll be collecting a lot of units:)

DeletedUser

Not the UPS one. Their warehouse is in the neighboring city, so if they did not bring it first thing in the morning, they'll probably be bringing it last thing, as they are heading back. The other courier starts here, so when they're bringing it, I always have my packages before 8 in the morning.

It's hard to say how deep the snow is. It's melting at the same time. They said 8 cms, and if I add the melted snow to it, it's probably true. In reality, it's around 3-4 cms now. But still snowing, and the weather will start cooling soon.
On the good side, at least you don't have to shovel:P guess I'll need to bring out my mini snowblower later tonight:)
Can't seem to sort the formatting out so it sits in a nice line :(
The info came out perfectly:)

Status
Not open for further replies.