• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #89 2019-01-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116569

All hard decisions! Just got 2000 FP in the event that got me an expansion:). Starting to gather the next needed medals...
Good job, I am still at the 6th quest, waiting for my supplies to finish (I had them on 8-hour production before FB started)
And I am saving the balls for tomorrow :)
Btw, ToR doesn't seem to like me this week very much....I am at L3 and only 2 silver relics (one units, other face of ancient -.-)

DeletedUser

Good job, I am still at the 6th quest, waiting for my supplies to finish (I had them on 8-hour production before FB started)
And I am saving the balls for tomorrow :)
Btw, ToR doesn't seem to like me this week very much....I am at L3 and only 2 silver relics (one units, other face of ancient -.-)
It must like me, 2nd encounter L1 gave 1 silver relic...another Face:rolleyes:

DeletedUser112892

RFP to be able to get rare blueprints and SV to be able to get diamonds. SV won't be skyrocketed, as it's rare, and there are very few prints for it. Once these are high-level enough, I'll go for the FP-giving GBs. Level 100 of each will give an extra 500 FPs per day.

Arc will definitely go up higher at some point, so I can get FPs from the investments, too. An extra 10% from the Arc could give a daily 1000-2000 FPs. (Of course, the extra 10% means another 100 levels. :D)
Hmmm, that's interesting. After Arc, I will go for getting every other GB to lvl 10,and then for skyrocketing CF and FP production GBs, after which I will skyrocket attack boost GBs, Traz and AM. Aome new GBs also planned for building

Status
Not open for further replies.