• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #89 2019-01-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good morning everyone

Happy new year@Ati2

Congrats to all the winners

Great, the winning time was when I'm snoring:rolleyes:

My colossus is getting erected ;)

So is every men's on the forum:P

On a side note, all beta players have been awarded 2 colossus upgrade kits
for their efforts, on the live server.
Info from ZD...

DeletedUser112892

And right now I'm pretty much just gathering BPs for the future, so I'm kind of at a standstill. CF ready, Arc ready. I can finally start to play. :D:D:D:D
Any plan what GB you will skyrocket next?

Ati2

Legend
Any plan what GB you will skyrocket next?
RFP to be able to get rare blueprints and SV to be able to get diamonds. SV won't be skyrocketed, as it's rare, and there are very few prints for it. Once these are high-level enough, I'll go for the FP-giving GBs. Level 100 of each will give an extra 500 FPs per day.

Arc will definitely go up higher at some point, so I can get FPs from the investments, too. An extra 10% from the Arc could give a daily 1000-2000 FPs. (Of course, the extra 10% means another 100 levels. :D)

Giskler

Legend
How did you get the goods?

UnsightlyCompleteIvorygull-max-1mb.gif

Edit: Fixed the post :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.