• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #84 2018-12-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Having both CF and Arc now, I still think that having CF first was a good idea.

I think CF first makes sense too. it helps to get the FP for levelling the Arc.

Ati2

Legend
I think CF first makes sense too. it helps to get the FP for levelling the Arc.
Exactly. The other way around it takes a lot of time to level Arc, but that helps with CF blueprints. And you still need a lot of time to level that CF. So while it probably doesn't take exactly twice as long in the Arc-CF order, it definitely takes longer than in the CF-Arc order.

Ati2

Legend
Post it in the 90% arc thread. :D There's one other guy I want to take there, but don't have the FPs. He'll have to wait a couple more hours, unless someone else comes along with enough FPs. :D

I try to speed things up there, but now have roughly 6000 FPs standing in GBs, just waiting to come back. :D

DeletedUser

Post it in the 90% arc thread. :D There's one other guy I want to take there, but don't have the FPs. He'll have to wait a couple more hours, unless someone else comes along with enough FPs. :D

I try to speed things up there, but now have roughly 6000 FPs standing in GBs, just waiting to come back. :D
Now that you've got a level 80 Arc, do you know what you're going to work on next?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
If you focus on Arc you can do it in let say 280 days ... maybe 300 if you go a bit slower ...CF power is nice when you achive arc lvl80 as then you can loop fps when investing in 1.9 thred .. then the main thing you want are these free goods ...occasionally you get 5fp pack more then once in big loops so even though you will get exactly the same amount back you did profit a bit ... once i got 5 times 5 on a cca 1000fps loop ... you need also a good bank ... 5000 to 6000 is very good for that ...

Ati2

Legend
Now that you've got a level 80 Arc, do you know what you're going to work on next?
For now, the plan is to save up a bigger amount of FPs to be able to invest. 10k will not be enough, that I already see. :D

I want to get my attack bonuses to a point where I can safely fight through all of GE on autobattle. That's just a few more levels here and there.

These two goals will probably be this year's goals. Then I have a few GBs waiting to be built. I want to get all the FP-producing GBs up to around level 100, that will give around 500 extra FPs a day. But this is a long-term plan... Definitely not something that can be done in a few months... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.