• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #84 2018-12-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

So the idea is to widen out the target window by five times, from four minutes to twenty. In the hope that the plan isn't set in stone, how about keeping it a four-minute target but give more targets throughout the day?

For example, last week's time was roughly 9 am, right? I'll use 9:05 to illustrate. The winning times would (old rule) be from 5:03 am to 5:07 am, my time. Widening that to 4:55 am to 5:15 am (new rule) doesn't really make much of a difference.

Instead, keep 9:05 am as the randomly-chosen time with a four-minute window and add 4 more times: one time is 5 hours later and a second is 5 hours earlier. A third and a fourth will be ten hours later and ten hours earlier. So, 9:05 am, 2:05 pm, 7:05 pm, 11:05 pm, and 4:05 am. You still have 20 minutes of window in which to win. Does anyone see a downside to this?

I think this would make @Amy Steele work 4 times more time consuming :/ while widening the the frame only wouldn’t affect THAT much, because mods can still focus on only one time frame per day :)

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Lol! I like his CF strategy. Having CF even at lvl 6 changes the game. Lvl 10 will be great, then onwards. I just dream of Arc 80 lol! RL’s too important.
So, yes. CF first.

Having both CF and Arc now, I still think that having CF first was a good idea.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well a good start to GE ...lvl 1 - 2 gold with 100 fps and one silver with , lvl 2 no relics lol ... now we have lvl 3 and 4 in next days ...maybe i will be lucky lol

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
hey where I am it is actually factually snowing so I think I'm going to win this prize (I haven't looked and assume it's stars)

Status
Not open for further replies.