• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #82 2018-11-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I did a quick calculation yesterday. To get Arc from level 55 to level 80, even if I use the 90% thread, and the remaining slots get filled up fully (50%+50%) from the leveling thread, I still need close to 11,000 FPs. Ugh.
You just need 2 good friends with arc level 80!
They first take 1st and 2nd spot as normaly would. Then you calculate breeven for 90% for 3rd spot. It can be for example 120 fps . Then a person in spot 1 puts two thirds of that amount and a person on spot 2 puts one third. Then you "sell" a spot to jet another 90%arc ... after it gets secured 1st and 2nd put all the remaining fps to there breakeven and 4th and 5th become much cheeper. I did it and i several days i was from lvl 54 to lvl 67 ... and it costed me cca 1112 fps .. then i did several levels "conventional" way for my guild at that time and from level 68 to 75 costed me 3014 ... then i was a bit at that level ... and last push to level 80 costed 3968 fps ...

They first take 1st and 2nd spot as normaly would. Then you calculate breeven for 90% for 3rd spot. It can be for example 120 fps . Then a person in spot 1 puts two thirds of that amount and a person on spot 2 puts one third. Then you "sell" a spot to jet another 90%arc ... after it gets secured 1st and 2nd put all the remaining fps to there breakeven and 4th and 5th become much cheeper. I did it and i several days i was from lvl 54 to lvl 67 ... and it costed me cca 1112 fps .. then i did several levels "conventional" way for my guild at that time and from level 68 to 75 costed me 3014 ... then i was a bit at that level ... and last push to level 80 costed 3968 fps ...
Our guild has a 90% arc thread that was working really well but it's been really slow for the past couple of days, hopefully it'll pick up again soon

Ati2

Legend
We're doing that. That adds up to close to 11,000 FPs. Without it, it would be over 100,000... :D

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
We're doing that. That adds up to close to 11,000 FPs. Without it, it would be over 100,000... :D
Maybe it was just my luck and good selling skils lol .. it did require some talking with people who need BPs to fill other spots ... ... but it was not to expensive lol ... maybe if you do that as well you could do it maybe for 9000 ...

Ati2

Legend
Maybe it was just my luck and good selling skils lol .. it did require some talking with people who need BPs to fill other spots ... ... but it was not to expensive lol
Just adding up what you mentioned is over 8,000. :)

Ati2

Legend
Somehow then i managed to save almoast 2906 fps ... so i can say a good job!!! P.S . Maybe i could do something constructive, like clean house lol
Yeah, it seems nice. But because not all bottom spots are likely to be fully filled, I would be happy with the 11,000. A lot happier with just 8,000. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D We'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.