• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #82 2018-11-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :D

Ati2

Legend
The whole of the UK is a freezer at the minute :(
Is it? Brrrr. I'm not visiting today, then. :D:D:D:D:D

I should actually get to the shop before the snow comes. They forecast some for later today, but they're usually wrong, so we might not get any at all. :D

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Nice! That's a great start! :)
Gizzz luiz i am on fire lol .... out of bordam and the fact i have no use for medals i bough last 4 attempts to finish level 1 ...jet another gold relic and 1 jade ... oh what they could be lol

unknown.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

Fighting Zabbix post

Seems easier than I thought initially, but tedious.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
So lvl 1 of GE .. my first one that related to Progressive era, as i enterd new era after last GE started ... did lvl 1 and in total got 4 gold and 1 jade ... wooooooow so 10 rogue,3×100 FP and One Up ... i am going to faint ...

Ati2

Legend
So lvl 1 of GE .. my first one that related to Progressive era, as i enterd new era after last GE started ... did lvl 1 and in total got 4 gold and 1 jade ... wooooooow so 10 rogue,3×100 FP and One Up ... i am going to faint ...
What level is your ToR?

Status
Not open for further replies.