• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #82 2018-11-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Depends on priorities and resources available as to whether it's better to swap or put into a 90% thread

No point in 90% if you don't have the BPs to take it anywhere

Yeah. If you have all the prints, then a 90% thread can help. If you still need prints, then contributing ot each other is better. A 90% thread might be faster, but if you can't unlock further levels, then you have to stop anyway.

Yeah. If you have all the prints, then a 90% thread can help. If you still need prints, then contributing ot each other is better. A 90% thread might be faster, but if you can't unlock further levels, then you have to stop anyway.
Disagree slightly, I only had prints up to about lvl 30 but by taking a few 3rds and below (sometimes at a small loss) I have picked up enough BPs to get to 70 and am collecting more daily all the while levelling fairly quickly

Though not as quickly as some :P

Ati2

Legend
Disagree slightly, I only had prints up to about lvl 30 but by taking a few 3rds and below (sometimes at a small loss) I have picked up enough BPs to get to 70 and am collecting more daily all the while levelling fairly quickly

But you're still contributing to others by taking their 3rds. So this is somewhere in between the two. :D

Ati2

Legend
Also, told you bumping would help you out :D didn't do me any good though :(
I hate constantly bumping the thread for my stuff. Sure, it could be at level 80 in a week, and then I could better help out everyone else, too; but still, there are others in the thread, not just my arc.

DeletedUser113110

I hate constantly bumping the thread for my stuff. Sure, it could be at level 80 in a week, and then I could better help out everyone else, too; but still, there are others in the thread, not just my arc.
What level is it? I am only at Level 7...:)

Emberguard

Legend

That's fine once you're able to get to 30. By that stage I'd also expect you to have some FP packs to speed up the process. But right at the beginning for the first 10-15 Lvls you're not going to have much to do that with unless there's a regular stream of high lvl arcs to get BPs from

That's fine once you're able to get to 30. By that stage I'd also expect you to have some FP packs to speed up the process. But right at the beginning for the first 10-15 Lvls you're not going to have much to do that with unless there's a regular stream of high lvl arcs to get BPs from
I spent all my fps getting to 30 and investment in others is just about keeping me going.

Have also spent a couple hundred million coins on fps :)

DeletedUser111866

How???????
I have a guildmate who has his Arc at Level 117... I wonder how he makes those FPs...:D
Well, at least some people sell arc goods for FPs. But, it's still not enough to feed a lv117 arc, and I guess they play in a 1.9 thread to get the bulk complete, but it still leaves about 5k FP to fill per level. Do they snipe hard? I wonder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.