• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Happy new week! :D

Not been on for ages as RL has been getting in the way. Can't be bothered reading through about 10 pages so can someone give me a quick summary of anything good that I missed?

Do we have winners yet?

Ati2

Legend
Not been on for ages as RL has been getting in the way. Can't be bothered reading through about 10 pages so can someone give me a quick summary of anything good that I missed?

Do we have winners yet?
We probably do, but we don't know who they are, yet. :D

I like how ages ago was since Sunday (yesterday). :lol:
just like how fast we move through the ages in FOE.
I only posted a couple of times over the weekend, not been on properly since Friday morning!!

Might not be around much for the next 2 weeks depending on how my project goes here

Emberguard

Legend
Checking all the posts must be a lot of work. I suggest we skip it! :D Who wants to win? Raise your hand! :D

*raises hand* :D:D:D:D
Ooh! Pick me :D

smiling-face-with-halo_1f607.png

Emberguard

Legend
On this server? Yeah. I can't win. Still involved in a manner of speaking as I'm a volunteer (and as a mod could be called upon to help even if someone else was assigned the task initially). Conflict of interest and all that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.