• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I first need everything to lv10, then I'd select priorities. But, Arc to lv38 is first - because it then grows by itself, 1.9 come and take profit.

I wanted to get sterted with Arc after I level everything to a comfortable level, and get Arc blueprints as I go, but I may end up gathering all the blueprints before I even get started on it seriously, LOL. :D

DeletedUser111866

Goods for that are kind of hard to get. My original plan was to get the goods with DT, but I gave up on that a long time ago. :D
In fact doable, but you'd need someone to trade them down from OF/VF. In fact that DT saved me 25FP when I bought me VF goods for TA. Currently I'm sitting on about 300 various OF goods and about 200 AF goods, so I can afford the majority of AO if I trade down. I can also trade a lil up, as I have TF goods too.

DeletedUser111866

Problems, or weather, or illness? :-o
All at once, mostly weather tho. Still fighting with vSphere on top of severe winds around here and 0 deg.C outside, after having +15 for a good while.

DeletedUser111866

accidentally bought 24 hours of enthusiasm in the tavern :(
that's a problem with the app
Condolences. I recall when I had been asked to spend 3500 I bought me 20% defense - got locked out of GE for two days XD

Status
Not open for further replies.