• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Yeah, my Traz is enough for GE at the moment, but not for much else. I need to level that up at some point.

DeletedUser111866

TA and Kraken to 10 first then going to Arc as high as I can get it (only have BPs to 28 atm) then work on Traz, CF, Inno Twr and Dynamic Twr

And then will think about the rest :D
You happy, I have Zeus yet unmaxed, not to say a thing about just-built TA. Also, Kraken? IMO not needed at lv10, better wait until you get your 80 arc, then grow AO and Kraken.

You happy, I have Zeus yet unmaxed, not to say a thing about just-built TA. Also, Kraken? IMO not needed at lv10, better wait until you get your 80 arc, then grow AO and Kraken.
Not built AO, it's a bit too big to fit in my city. When I level to OF I'm having a redesign and getting rid of a load of junk. Might build it then

DeletedUser111866

Same here. I have no idea when it'll get maxed... 300 levels, oh my... :D:D:D:D:D
*faints* My zeus is lv6. Out of 12, maybe, not of 10, but still...
Not built AO, it's a bit too big to fit in my city.
Well, it's smaller than Traz (not by a mile tho, 7x7) but it gives quite a bonus in combat AND FPs. Really, if you fight a real lot, use this.

Ati2

Legend
*faints* My zeus is lv6. Out of 12, maybe, not of 10, but still...

Mine is only level 10. :D But the max is way up high... :D And since this is the easiest to level, this is what I'm going to get as high as possible eventually.

DeletedUser111866

Mine is only level 10. :D But the max is way up high... :D And since this is the easiest to level, this is what I'm going to get as high as possible eventually.
I first need everything to lv10, then I'd select priorities. But, Arc to lv38 is first - because it then grows by itself, 1.9 come and take profit.

Currently:
Zeus 11
CdM 10
CoA 6 (levelling soon)
TA 4

Arc is only 17 but will grow it slowly as it's not a major priority for me and is fairly easy to level anyway!

DeletedUser111866

Currently:
Zeus 11
CdM 10
CoA 6 (levelling soon)
TA 4

Arc is only 17 but will grow it slowly as it's not a major priority for me and is fairly easy to level anyway!
Hmm, about the same order of level. Zeus 6, CoA 8, CDM 10, TA 3, Arc 18. But, CF 10 Vault 4 DT 6, and boy I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.