• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Could only stuff 3 blacksmiths in P... seemingly will have to employ butchers that are now doing daily RQs.

Could only stuff 3 blacksmiths in P... seemingly will have to employ butchers that are now doing daily RQs.
I'm having to dedicate all buildings to getting the quests done otherwise it just takes too long. As it is, this one won't be finished until I get up tomorrow morning :(

Zop

Working my way through them slowly but currently only have 5 production buildings including blacksmiths so everything is taking lots of time

I put in 6 blacksmiths for this, but the daily quests ask for 16 x 1hr productions today while the Halloween event asks for 8 x 4hr productions.

I put in 6 blacksmiths for this, but the daily quests ask for 16 x 1hr productions today while the Halloween event asks for 8 x 4hr productions.
I used to have more blacksmiths but built some extra stuff so haven't room for more than 2 at the moment.

Do the Halloween event, DQs come and go

DeletedUser111866

If DQ is something else but 30FP, 5-100FP or palace or sakura, you should choose the event. Otherwise try getting more involved in action, still I'd prefer the event.

If DQ is something else but 30FP, 5-100FP or palace or sakura, you should choose the event. Otherwise try getting more involved in action, still I'd prefer the event.

30FP. still have to acquire 2 sectors.

what did you mean by getting more involved in actions

I usually ignore any that tell me to acquire a sector unless, like today, it aligned with the story quest and finished the province.

Just wondering why I've still got a Santa's Workshop? Going to remove it and put in an Athlete living quarters and 2 blacksmiths

Status
Not open for further replies.