• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

They sometimes help with arc FPs and arc goods is even more rare. Mine on en5 helps for CDM/traz goods only, on en9 you are already developed when you join but there is a mud contribution of 1FP mandatory and serious help on later levelling, on all other worlds no help at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
They sometimes help with arc FPs and arc goods is even more rare. Mine on en5 helps for CDM/traz goods only, on en9 you are already developed when you join but there is a mud contribution of 1FP mandatory, on all other worlds no help at all.
Strange. After all, if nothing else, it contributes to the guild treasury.

They sometimes help with arc FPs and arc goods is even more rare. Mine on en5 helps for CDM/traz goods only, on en9 you are already developed when you join but there is a mud contribution of 1FP mandatory, on all other worlds no help at all.
Get a new guild

DeletedUser113901

Strange. After all, if nothing else, it contributes to the guild treasury.
Guild treasury is too full on en5 and en9. With the 50%+ arc lvl 80 and the 100% arc built on en9 goods are not needed. We still help levelling higher GBs a lot. On en5 our GvG is very calm (NPC with almost every serious guild in GvG) so goods are not needed. There too I plan on launching myself a break even system (1.9). On en15 the guild is not quite there yet. On others worlds I don't care at all.

DeletedUser115674

Are you in a guild? They usually help with Arc goods.
Yes i am, its more a personal thing with me though, i do not like making debt nor do i expect assistance for free, i do my best to participate and help wherever i can being EMA is not easy and i happen to be fending off some unwanted admirer who likes to leave my production buildings in ruins LoL.
P.s. somehow the wonderful visitor always knows when i have changed my collection/production times:rolleyes: , just got to tough it out though
you know what they say about karma ;)

DeletedUser113901

I got breached yesterday, I had a nice conversation because I was wondering where his atk ranged unit from 2 ages up that I couldn't get came from and he was asking himself the same question about my artilleries. He didn't plunder. TA here I come.

Iwateguy

Major-General
red-white-rubber-base-plastic-chain-post-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.