• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Took me about half an hour to login and reach thread. After restarting device, closing all tabs, opening tab, refreshing a few hundred times ect. I'm here.

Thanks. I hope this card works. Even if it does, this will throw me back with my graphic novel months. I'll have to get the other card fixed somewhere. Do people fix video cards? I hope it's not just replacing it.
I doubt it, these days things just get thrown out and buy new.

Took me about half an hour to login and reach thread. After restarting device, closing all tabs, opening tab, refreshing a few hundred times ect. I'm here.
Welcome back :)

DeletedUser113901

Usually broken electronic stuff is replaced. The old one is then sent to Asia to be "fixed" (actually they just change the box) then comes back and is sold to you.

Ati2

Legend
I'm now in doubt how long the warranty is... It might still be covered... I'll have to investigate after our current 4-day holiday. (Well, if it IS the problem, which is not certain yet...) On sites, I'm now reading that they give 3 years for this card. I hope it was 3 years when I bought it, that would save me from a lot of headaches.

Ati2

Legend
Okay, the good news is that it's not my expensive video card that's causing the issues. The bad news is that I have no idea what, then... Off to the repair shop it goes... I don't have a spare CPU or motherboard at home. :D At least every other part is a lot cheaper than the video card... :D

DeletedUser97166

Will most likely be bailing early again tonight, so cold and want my bed

Status
Not open for further replies.