• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97166

This little ninja fairy (I have actually lost track of what I am meant to be, can you tell it's been a long week) has already spent most of the ingredients from last week so would really like some more
*cough* looks at @Amy Steele *cough*

DeletedUser114055

i just got 2 shrink kits in each world, some took a lot, some took only 5 ingredients, :)

Galladhorn

Monarch
PUMPKINS

In my home country punpkins are not that popular, but here in Germany they are.

OVEN: I like to cook them cut into pieces (like big Potoatoes slices) add Rosemary and set them in the oven. After oven add some grainly salt. Very simple and nice.

PAN FRIED: Chopp the pupkins into pieces and put then into a large Pan with Oil and Oions. Other veggies chopped accordingly for friying can added as well.
Simply fry the who thing till the pupkins are done. (To high entry heat will not work too well, but it depends on the size of the slices)

BLENDED SOUP: is also easy and can be done with many variants of spices. First roast onions and some Garlic in a big pot with oil, butter or coconut oil – then add chopped pupkins and let themget a bit of the flavor, also chilli and rosemary can be added here - Turn the heat down and add preboilded water.
Let it cook for a while till the pupkins are nearly done. Put it all into blender (blend it) then back in the pot – ajdust with salt and pepper.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Still don´t like pumpkins..

hahaha – Well I hope at least you have tried it. I was not exactly a fan either untill someone served them really well cooked with fresh rosemary. The oven variation did it for me. Luckily there is so many other types of food to eat :P

Status
Not open for further replies.