• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

hopefully I can, if it makes sense to get a second one
Don´t know about, i´m still holding my ingredients to get cider mill upgrades, but if enough upgrades to get a fully 2nd Mill of Fall, don´t see why not

Don´t know about, i´m still holding my ingredients to get cider mill upgrades, but if enough upgrades to get a fully 2nd Mill of Fall, don´t see why not

I am more interested in the recipes that pay forge points. unfortunately, unlike in the summer event, we can't wait for a better wheel.

DeletedUser114055

I am more interested in the recipes that pay forge points. unfortunately, unlike in the summer event, we can't wait for a better wheel.
Oh me too; when the cider mill upgrades comes in the daily prize, gonna bake as many 1 star as possible, to have more chances to get all; and will always choose the forge points, boosts, units, i don´t need; only sometimes is not possible and forced to pick a 3 star one

DeletedUser97166

Morning y'all

Obviously this weather doesn't want me to win this week as it blew out my internet last night :(

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood errrrr MORNING! :D Okay, it's no longer morning... :D I should stop relying on email notifications... :D

DeletedUser114055

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood errrrr MORNING! :D Okay, it's no longer morning... :D I should stop relying on email notifications... :D
Lol, happens, good thing is you are not wrong, always somewhere in the planet, will be Good morning still

DeletedUser97166

Afternoon Ati
Nothing wrong with that
I have been told I read too much and am a bookaholic
Do you forget what the books were about after a while?
Nope, just love them so much I like reading them again, like films you watch again and again I guess.

DeletedUser114055

Afternoon Ati

I have been told I read too much and am a bookaholic

Nope, just love them so much I like reading them again, like films you watch again and again I guess.
Nothing bad with bookaholic, better than any other type of "holic", hehe
Yeah, but movies last 2 hours..

DeletedUser114055

Hmm. But why would I watch a movie again and again? I already know what happens in it. :D
Some movies are pointless to watch again, others; as you know what´s gonna happen, you pay more attention to different stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.