• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Technology seems to elude our town's restaurants. :D I wanted to order food. One place has a nice homepage, but it turns out that they are out of business for quite some time. Bah. :D The other place only has a facebook page, where the online menu is basically a hard-to-read photo of their physical menu. :D And all the reviews are negative, despite the nice pictures of food, so bah again... :D

but they produce too little supplies which I want for recurring quests.
as it is, the fall event quests have caused me to miss out on many recurring quests.

Yes. This is what I'm talking about.

Emberguard

Legend
I don't really need more goods... :D I make close to 100,000 goods a week. :D
24 hrs = FPs then :P

Sunken treasure, best event building; but i don´t have many, :(
Yeah it was a pretty rare building in the event unfortunately. Probably the most rare of the unique prizes. I managed to get 12 in Noarsil (found 13) but it cost quite a lot to get that and no way I'd be spending that amount on other worlds to match it.

DeletedUser114055

24 hrs = FPs then :P

Yeah it was a pretty rare building in the event unfortunately. Probably the most rare of the unique prizes. I managed to get 12 in Noarsil (found 13) but it cost quite a lot to get that and no way I'd be spending that amount on other worlds to match it.
12??? i didn´t got a single one in Cirgard! now i know why, you hog them all!

DeletedUser114055

I have in the other worlds, but Cirgard i was totally unlucky, only saw it 3 times on wheel, 2 of them it was snatched while i was spinning, for the 3rd, i ran out of coins..

DeletedUser97166

I have in the other worlds, but Cirgard i was totally unlucky, only saw it 3 times on wheel, 2 of them it was snatched while i was spinning, for the 3rd, i ran out of coins..
Guess we will have to wait until next summer event and hope they come up again lol

Emberguard

Legend
12??? i didn´t got a single one in Cirgard! now i know why, you hog them all!
Is it really hogging if I do all the spinning to get them around? As opposed to waiting for hoodies to do that for me? Sometimes it came round in a few spins, other times one would only come after more spins then you'd get for the entire questline. The best round for sunken treasure had me land on one, and then the refresh and spin land straight onto a second :D

DeletedUser114055

Is it really hogging if I do all the spinning to get them around? As opposed to waiting for hoodies to do that for me? Sometimes it came round in a few spins, other times one would only come after more spins then you'd get for the entire questline. The best round for sunken treasure had me land on one, and then the refresh and spin land straight onto a second :D
that´s too much luck! or a lot bad one on my side; i spent 9 coins in one wheel and never land on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.