• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Yes, i did saw the post, as i said, questions became pointless after that, the abilitys one and mine about being able to ask about them; you seem to have known before the post tough..prolly you knew before hand in case you had to lie about it..

What makes you think I knew about it before the post? :D I was asleep. :D Like any normal townsfolk. :P

DeletedUser97166

When it down to the last two people if the town person gets immunity then mafia revealed, if mafia gets immunity they win.
But might need to check the how to play on forum rules with @Emberguard on this one

DeletedUser114055

When it down to the last two people if the town person gets immunity then mafia revealed, if mafia gets immunity they win.
But might need to check the how to play on forum rules with @Emberguard on this one
So it would be like a coin toss? That no fun..

DeletedUser97166

The point of the game is trying to find the liar and nothing more

DeletedUser114055

....fine..you guys want to make an official vote then? You lynch me it becomes a coin toss.

DeletedUser114055

Well, i don´t know at what time is gonna be over, but i need to go for like 3 hours. if it´s needed, so hope i don´t get lynched; my official vote at the moment is:

VOTE: Cleverly8286

Reason:
The fairy issue, wanting to state majority as fast as possible when is anybody else.

Well, i don´t know at what time is gonna be over, but i need to go for like 3 hours. if it´s needed, so hope i don´t get lynched; my official vote at the moment is:

Reason:
The fairy issue, wanting to state majority as fast as possible when is anybody else.

really? :( I am just a fairy.

DeletedUser114055

Anyways i think i´m dead, if you guys don´t lynch me, mafia will probably kill me
Cya later, as a ghost probably..

Emberguard

Legend
He? There's a 50% chance for SHE. :D

Now that you mention it, do we have 2 male and 2 female players?

Okay, so what happens when (I think) I've figured out who the mafia is? Do I just vote for them, or do I talk to the others first to convince everyone to vote on them? How does this work?

You can vote at any time. Anyone can change their vote as long as majority has not yet been achieved. It is a totally legit strat to apply pressure through voting.

Official votes should be bolded and use the format

Vote: Player

For this game (purely because of numbers): Dead town player will be given a 1-shot doctor to protect someone of their choice during the night phase.

Mafia submits their kill. If mafia and the doc pick same target the game continues with 3 players. If they pick different targets town loses, mafia wins (assuming they don't target self :lol:)

Also one thing I forgot to mention, instead of voting players you can vote No Lynch if you'd prefer for mafia to pick someone off

unless we change our vote before Ember comes :lol:
If it is majority, then changing your vote won't matter

Emberguard

Legend
So who we all voting for then?
I vote for Behelzebhu :P

Reason:
These are the current votes right? Did I miss anything?

Emberguard

Legend
Majority Reached

Vote Count (Day 1)
Behel (3): Ati2, JadeAlana, Cleverty
Cleverty (1): Behelzebhu

Behelzebhu has been lynched! They were Town

@Behelzebhu please use your role PM to tell me who you wish to protect tonight. You have 24 hrs. Once all abilities are submitted I'll end the night

DeletedUser97166

Okay, I really thought we had the mafia :(

This game is harder than I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.