• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Okay, so what happens when (I think) I've figured out who the mafia is? Do I just vote for them, or do I talk to the others first to convince everyone to vote on them? How does this work?

DeletedUser114055

Okay, so what happens when (I think) I've figured out who the mafia is? Do I just vote for them, or do I talk to the others first to convince everyone to vote on them? How does this work?
We must agree, need majority vote

DeletedUser114055

We have time, need to hear Cleverly defense as well
So eager to vote makes me think you are it, as faster as we kill someone else you get to snipe one of us!!

DeletedUser97166

Everyone needs to just say a name and hope it's not even voting I guess?

have you actually seen a fairy? how do you take a picture of something you can't see?

Behelzebhu is not a fairy but he has no pic. he is hiding.....so....he is suspicious. probably a mafia

Ati2

Legend
I'm pretty convinced, but it may just be that he missed one of Ember's post, in which case my whole reasoning makes no sense... :D

DeletedUser114055

I
Two for Behelzebhu? Okay, I won't stand in your way. :D I also vote Behelzebhu. :D
See this girls? THAT is your mafia! is Ati2, he don´t mind who we lynch, cause he knows he wins

DeletedUser97166

I

See this girls? THAT is your mafia! is Ati2, he don´t mind who we lynch, cause he knows he wins
ROFL, this is so much harder on a forum than it is in real life, I know all my friends tells so I know who is lying to me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.