• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #68 2018-08-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont drink much coffee but imo it's harder to make a consistently good decaf...it feels kind of trickier to me.

Btw for the zip zap zop game, you just see what the person before you punched in and type in the next.. in the order: 1. Zip 2. Zap 3. Zop :D

Anyway..gotta run and get my day started. Rush post!!!

LadyHecate

Major-General
I should get a cup of coffee
I'm driving everyone crazy at work as both coffee machines are broken and I have a caffeine addiction! There's a Starbucks a mile away and thinking of sneaking out to get one!
Did everyone get the Ship they were after in the Summer event?

DeletedUser112658

I'm driving everyone crazy at work as both coffee machines are broken and I have a caffeine addiction! There's a Starbucks a mile away and thinking of sneaking out to get one!
got the Royal ship :)

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

I still need that last upgrade that the very last quest will give (half a day to go :D), then I'll have the two ships I wanted. :)

Emberguard

Legend
On rugnir? Already done :D 2 ships are all I have on Rugnir

On Noarsil? My fleet of 8 are waiting for when I'm some ages further down the track and have more space

i don't have enough upgrades for another ship. i will have only 5 upgrades tomorrow. have 4 upgrades now. and the current grand prize is 50 FP and not a ship upgrade. :(

Ati2

Legend
i don't have enough upgrades for another ship. i will have only 5 upgrades tomorrow. have 4 upgrades now. and the current grand prize is 50 FP and not a ship upgrade. :(
I was the same way. I bought 20 d...things to be able to get through the 50FP prize and then get the upgrade. You have to use some tactics to get more than one map piece at a time, otherwise that 20 will not be enough. I only span the wheel when I had a greater chance to get more pieces than for a single piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.