• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #67 2018-08-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
you keep stopping short on that doubloon.... you got a speech impediment there?
huh.png

I've no idea how to spell that word. :D

Ati2

Legend
It makes no sense to me. :D I can copy it: dubloon, but I wouldn't know how to spell it on my own. Not even after seeing it every day during the event. :D

Emberguard

Legend
Noarsil GE Lvl 4 final reward: Sacred Sky Watch / Store Building

Yes, I'm just off the 64th encounter right now. Yes I've now only got 337 medals and the next encounter buy is 2,940 medals. Yes I did have 15,000 medals exactly at the start of the GE. Next time I think I'll just wait

Ati2

Legend
Noarsil GE Lvl 4 final reward: Sacred Sky Watch / Store Building

Yes, I'm just off the 64th encounter right now. Yes I've now only got 337 medals and the next encounter buy is 2,940 medals. Yes I did have 15,000 medals exactly at the start of the GE. Next time I think I'll just wait

:D

Yeah, it tends to get expensive, if you want to hurry with it... :)

Emberguard

Legend
Almost at the end of level 1 GE.. no rush
We're the 2nd top guild in Noarsil VSing against 2 other top guilds from Houndsmoor and Odhorvar

New Dawn of Houndsmoor every week has a 100% participation of members getting 64 encounters

Fair Trade Warriors in Ordhorvar have a weekly participation of 32 encounters unless they're against a tough opponent in which case they too expect 100% of members getting 64 encounters

Then there's Juggernauts in East-Nagesh. I don't have a world there so I can't check what their requirements are, but they're close enough to us and the other two guilds I mentioned to be another potential contender for 64 encounters finished.

Whichever guild gets the 100% completion of GE from all their members first would secure that gold trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.