• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #66 2018-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
ok now the wheel's just taunting me.

Press stop and it slows down to a really slow crawl...… looks like it'll stop on the major prize because it's just that slow..... like if you were any slower you wouldn't be moving type slow... nope, keeps crawling onto the coins :lol:

DeletedUser111866

Yep, the wheel stopped reacting on stop button as it was a lil before. Probably you really can't trigger "good" prize anymore. Played 22 dubloons yesterday, once aimed at FPs, landed 4 mo kits in a row, and they were on the other side of the wheel.

Emberguard

Legend
you could never trigger it in the first place. It was just close enough to the end of the cycle that you could predict what it was going to land on

I have never pressed the stop button but the wheel has stopped at the gold prizes about a third of the time. I think that's pretty good.

Emberguard

Legend
yeah that is pretty good. Now if I could just come across more sunk treasure..... they seem to have disappeared the last few days. 150 doubloons (roughly) and no sunk treas. Stranded boat on the other hand is suddenly quite common today. Yesterday it was Shrine of Inspiration. Maybe I'm just /really/ unlucky right now. After all it's all a game of chance.

I think "luck" on the wheel is different at different times. At certain times, the neighbors appear to be asleep and not spinning the wheel.

DeletedUser111866

There was one spin when I was running my 20, sure it landed on gold. Yep, the game says enough for me XDDD

DeletedUser111866

Screw spending real. I have $800/mo to feed three people and then some. And I also have to pay some redits while we're suing some bad guys for forced purchase. Spending even mere $10 would dent my budget hard enough to not even consider paying where I may not pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.