• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

I meant the SoI
Whoa. SoI are maybe only useful if you badly need BPs for a GB of age strictly below your current age, and there's nowhere to get that GB's blueprints. Say it's a Space Needle, no one wants that built. Then, employing SoI might give you what you desire a bit faster. However, I'd still employ CF and incidents, as well as GE.
All caught up with the event quests, hooray! :D
Whoa, so fast! Doing 10x8h atm, missed one so moved a pair of shoemakers to assist.

Emberguard

Legend
Like I was saying, I like it but most don't.

Never know I might need it later or I might not. I'd rather store the SoI and have the option available later given the over abundance of store buildings then don't and be stuck if I end up needing it.

Speaking of BPs.... I wonder if they'll ever have an event building major prize that generates BPs :lol: you know along with the FPs and goods etc

Emberguard

Legend
Given its a neighbourhood event there's a decent possibility you're stuck with your neighbours :P

And no, not like the rain forest project, that's not an event building and requires clicking Aid for it to work

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Wonderful! Cool. Quiet. Dark. Misty morning over the tea plantation. Thai/Chinese breakfast. Now to tour around the mountains in and out of signal.

Have a great day!

Whoa, so fast! Doing 10x8h atm, missed one so moved a pair of shoemakers to assist.

I had to sacrifice some of my supply production for it, but I wanted to get these quests out of the way.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Sadly, only six. Unless I didn't count right. Or didn't count at all, just made that number up. :D
Six 'cited post-ers possibly put perfect post tantalizingly timed to win week's wonderful, stupendous, seriously sought-after seven Print-(blue) prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.