• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #61 2018-07-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I thought people would be jumping on a Chateau blueprint opportunity, but my offer has been just sitting in our guild thread for almost a day, and there has only been one taker so far. Interesting.

Emberguard

Legend
No, Traz gives the listed number of random troops out of those you are able to produce normally. I actually expect Traz to select random unit building and then produce an unattached unit of building type. Didn't test that tho, but I have 2 rogue hideouts and 1 champion retreat in play, and I expect (hard to test tho) that I'm getting an average of 4 champs and 8 rogues per 3 days (4 units/day). So, maybe you have 1 legionnaire barracks and 1 rogue hideout?
1 legionnaire barracks, 1 rogue hideout, 1 champs retreat

DeletedUser113265

I thought people would be jumping on a Chateau blueprint opportunity, but my offer has been just sitting in our guild thread for almost a day, and there has only been one taker so far. Interesting.

And I'm just there giving 4-5 FPs hahaha :P Will get BPs though :D

Ati2

Legend
And I'm just there giving 4-5 FPs hahaha :P Will get BPs though :D
I'm still waiting for someone to take second place. With a good Arc, they would gain a couple of FPs with it (okay, not too much), plus 6 blueprints. Leveling this will be a bit harder than I thought if people really don't want free blueprints. :-/

DeletedUser112745

Feel free to post them to me. :D

Master Supreme Overlord Skott Ravenfyre
88 Ravenspire City
Raven County
Fyreland
RF4 84E

Ati2

Legend
:lol: If that were a real place ,the owner would be so confused at the random parcel
I don't think he would be. I mean, it's a blueprint. There's nothing confusing about it. It tells him to build something, which then he does, in his backyard... :D

DeletedUser113265

I'm still waiting for someone to take second place. With a good Arc, they would gain a couple of FPs with it (okay, not too much), plus 6 blueprints. Leveling this will be a bit harder than I thought if people really don't want free blueprints. :-/

Hey, I'm not going to complain :P better for me if no one gives FP :P Hahahaha

DeletedUser113033

greetings sisters&brothers!
congrats ati and mr.bombo...and a question: where do u subscribe for winning this contest???)))

Ati2

Legend
Hey, I'm not going to complain :P better for me if no one gives FP :P Hahahaha
I'm sure that the last winning places will always be pretty cheap, so you have a big chance for both FPs and blueprints. :) I don't like to wait around too much. :D:D:D

and a question: where do u subscribe for winning this contest???)))

Right here! Unfortunately, you never know when they're watching, so you have to repeat that subscription request quite a few times, just to be sure. :D

DeletedUser113265

I'm sure that the last winning places will always be pretty cheap, so you have a big chance for both FPs and blueprints. :) I don't like to wait around too much. :D:D:D

Yeah, got something last time if I remember correctly :)

where do u subscribe for winning this contest???)))

Here, as long as a post is within 2 min of a random time (chosen after the the thread closes). Those who post within the time, win!

DeletedUser113033

oh c'mon, how many did u already take in a row??? admit it!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.