• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

Not all of them, but there's still time. If the goods are ready before the BPs are, then I can buy the remaining ones with diamond. I only want to level is up to level 11 initially anyway.

Cool :) how many diamonds you got?

Ati2

Legend
How many diamonds you get in GE a week more or less?
2-300 maybe? Sometimes possibly a little more. But I am a diamond spender when it comes to the last (few) pieces of blueprints, and I need them urgently, so my diamond reserves are usually low. :D

DeletedUser113265

2-300 maybe? Sometimes possibly a little more. But I am a diamond spender when it comes to the last (few) pieces of blueprints, and I need them urgently, so my diamond reserves are usually low. :D

Yeah, we don't do lvl 4 every week so kinda hard to get diamonds like that :P

Sounds good though! Want to unlock lvl 4 every week!!! Did it last week and got 200 diamonds

Ati2

Legend
Want to unlock lvl 4 every week!!! Did it last week and got 200 diamonds

See? It's totally worth it! :) That's where the best prizes are, and it's not harder than level 3 if you do negotiations. You need more goods, that's for sure, though.

DeletedUser113265

See? It's totally worth it! :) That's where the best prizes are, and it's not harder than level 3 if you do negotiations. You need more goods, that's for sure, though.

So many goods! Spent like 80-100 of each good :P Only have 500 of each :P

Ati2

Legend
So many goods! Spent like 80-100 of each good :P Only have 500 of each :P
Yeah, I remember my calculations and trying to fit as many goods-producing buildings as possible... I changed tactics when I realized that I'm not always able to exchange the goods on the market, Having a lot of goods from two types doesn't help much when the other three are missing.

DeletedUser113265

Yeah, I remember my calculations and trying to fit as many goods-producing buildings as possible... I changed tactics when I realized that I'm not always able to exchange the goods on the market, Having a lot of goods from two types doesn't help much when the other three are missing.

So how do you produce that many goods? GBs?

Ati2

Legend
So how do you produce that many goods? GBs?
The daily 2000? :D Chateau gives me those for the recurring quests. Seriously, I just traded all my goods up a few days ago, and now have over 10,000 of them again. And my Chateau is only level 14.

DeletedUser113265

The daily 2000? :D Chateau gives me those for the recurring quests. Seriously, I just traded all my goods up a few days ago, and now have over 10,000 of them again. And my Chateau is only level 14.

Nice!!!

Emberguard

Legend
I get to do all 15 cities in 45 mins. Do it before I go to sleep, and after I wake up. Only during event though, once end is over, will only enter to collect and do DC if they are very interesting and easy to do :P
yeah if you can get a bunch of WWs then it won't take long to log in and collect. If you don't then it takes way too long to bother. Any diamonds coming through those wells?

Status
Not open for further replies.