• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Mate, I didn't have the wishing well to shrink. :P
Just you wait, they will eventually appear. And based on sakura kits experience, better store this stuff while you can't apply it somewhere, then you get underlying object and bam you receive an upgraded object in an instant.

DeletedUser111866

Work-work-work.

About soccer tho, our team pwned arabs 5 to zero - impressive XD

Emberguard

Legend
Hey guys. Anyone use menulog/eatnow/delivery hero? They just removed all contact with our customers and the new system is going to be worldwide :( if you ever use those websites to order food I'd recommend contacting the restaurants direct to order as otherwise they either cannot contact you at all if something goes wrong /OR/ they have to contact menulog which takes three times as long then if they had simply received the info from the start

DeletedUser113265

Hey guys. Anyone use menulog/eatnow/delivery hero? They just removed all contact with our customers and the new system is going to be worldwide :( if you ever use those websites to order food I'd recommend contacting the restaurants direct to order as otherwise they either cannot contact you at all if something goes wrong /OR/ they have to contact menulog which takes three times as long then if they had simply received the info from the start

Thanks for the info :) Don't use them though :P

AussieAlex

Overlord
Hey guys. Anyone use menulog/eatnow/delivery hero? They just removed all contact with our customers and the new system is going to be worldwide :( if you ever use those websites to order food I'd recommend contacting the restaurants direct to order...

Never used them, just direct with restaurants. Seems like that would give the best service.

DeletedUser113265

Ah, I miss read the question. I am only in one world. 5 WWs, all placed. The 5th just won in the event. I’m still sitting here wondering how to get 8 so quickly from the event, like you :)

I got more now, but not all in the same world! :) If it was in the same world wouldn't even fit! Hahaha

Zero. :D I'm going for the seed vault! :D (in time... :D)

What is a seed vault?

Status
Not open for further replies.