• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

I think @Amy Steele should win. Because she's awesome. :P

New and don't know her! But by what you say about her. And how she explained everything. I vote +1 on that :D

Btw, can moderators play FoE normally? Or is there restrictions for them? Or do they have an account specially for being a moderator and another for being a player?

Ati2

Legend
Btw, can moderators play FoE normally? Or is there restrictions for them? Or do they have an account specially for being a moderator and another for being a player?

There are certain requirements, sometimes they post a "We want you for a mod!" banner on the homepage, you can get more info from there.

DeletedUser112745

New and don't know her! But by what you say about her. And how she explained everything. I vote +1 on that :D?
Welcome! :)
She's great, isn't she?

Btw, can moderators play FoE normally? Or is there restrictions for them?
We can play normally in the game. We're players like everyone else, except that we were drawn into joining the Dark Side by @Sovereign's delicious, warm cookies. :P

She should post more often! :D
Yes! But she's a very busy person. :(

sometimes they post a "We want you for a mod!" banner on the homepage, you can get more info from there.
Or from the "Recruitment" link on the top-right of the main forum page. :)

Honestly, its worse if @Moana Sea wins and I don't! Literally posted 100 times more than she did hahaha
But i;d try to convince her into building a Obs :D
I'm guessing you know each other then? :D
Observatory is great for the guild (Arc is waaayyy better though, I have both).

DeletedUser112745

Yeah! I heard about it! Want an Arc now :P Still in EMA though :P Kinda of a noob hahaha

Ask your guildmates to help. Good guilds will usually help smaller players with GBs that benefit the guild (Obs, Arc and Traz mainly. Most guilds don't seem to bother with Atomium or Deal Castle).
I'm in LMA, aside from GBs from ages I've passed/am in, I have an Arc, Habitat and I'm going to be building a Dynamic Tower in a few days, thanks to guildmates. :D

The Arc will make getting BPs for other GBs much easier.

AussieAlex

Overlord
@MrBombo, this waiting is all just a test to see how serious you are. Lol. Not true.

We always hear in the end, and meantime these posts all count for next week. When people stop posting, go back one breadcrumb level and look at the competition; Amy may have started the new week’s thread.

DeletedUser113265

Ask your guildmates to help. Good guilds will usually help smaller players with GBs that benefit the guild (Obs, Arc and Traz mainly. Most guilds don't seem to bother with Atomium or Deal Castle).
I'm in LMA, aside from GBs from ages I've passed/am in, I have an Arc, Habitat and I'm going to be building a Dynamic Tower in a few days, thanks to guildmates. :D

The Arc will make getting BPs for other GBs much easier.

I'm in Rugnir, a new world! And trying to create a guild :) We are few but help each other and stuff :) Can't complain at all!

We will grow slowly but surely :) Don't care about rankings and all that :D Just enjoy FoE

@MrBombo, this waiting is all just a test to see how serious you are. Lol. Not true.

We always hear in the end, and meantime these posts all count for next week. When people stop posting, go back one breadcrumb level and look at the competition; Amy may have started the new week’s thread.

Good to me! Thought it would be super boring posting here to win prizes. Glad I was wrong!

DeletedUser113265

You can learn a LOT from here. I know I picked up quite a few strategies. :D

I have already! Also I check online wiki for things :) That helps a lot too!

How long has everyone been playing FoE? Feel like most of you are veterans :P

Ati2

Legend
I have already! Also I check online wiki for things :) That helps a lot too!

How long has everyone been playing FoE? Feel like most of you are veterans :P

I've been playing for several days now! (Okay, 312 days, according to the game... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.