• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! We have winners 8-)lots and lots of winners...

Congratulations to... (drumroll please!) King Jared The III, Ati2, Sunset Shimmer, Moana Sea, MrBombo, Alexander the Noble 519, and last but not least, Just Guardian! All of whom posted within 2 minutes of this week's chosen time, which was
#55.PNG

We will contact each of you regarding your prize choices :)

The new competition thread will be posted shortly. Meanwhile, anyone who's still awake, please continue using this thread :)

DeletedUser113265

Yep, you both won on your first week! :) Congrats! :)

So, is it going to be 2 Obs? :)

She doesn't want Obs! We are discussing which GB is best for her :P She is even more of a noob than me! Hahahaha, also in EMA though :)

Any advice?

Ati2

Legend
She doesn't want Obs! We are discussing which GB is best for her :P She is even more of a noob than me! Hahahaha, also in EMA though :)

Any advice?

Depends on what she wants to do, what the guild wants to do. Chateau is my first choice, even at just level 10, it's great. Alcatraz is great if you fight a lot. The GBs that give attack bonus are a must when fighting. Some people would suggest the Arc, but that needs to go up-up-up, to many levels before you can see its benefit. Planty of coices. Dynamic Tower is also great, it lets you get goods from future eras by aiding others.

DeletedUser111866

Grats to winners. (Winning post here XD)

At least I did win this week as well, not here but in a guild lottery XD our guild made a topic, participants take a number 0-9 and whoever's number becomes the last digit of total GE expedition points earned by the guild at the end of GE wins, everyone else have to donate him 10FP to a selected GB. So, free 90FP to my CoA :)

Ati2

Legend

At least I did win this week as well, not here but in a guild lottery XD our guild made a topic, participants take a number 0-9 and whoever's number becomes the last digit of total GE expedition points earned by the guild at the end of GE wins, everyone else have to donate him 10FP to a selected GB. So, free 90FP to my CoA :)

That sounds like a cool concept. I think we have something similar, too, but I'm not in it yet.

DeletedUser111866

Some people would suggest the Arc, but that needs to go up-up-up, to many levels before you can see its benefit
Huh? No, the bonus at lv10 is 31%, quite a big one considering the least FP gain from GB participation is 5 and this bonus adds 2 here. Not to mention more medals, worth about an extra expansion every four medal expansions earned without Arc bonus. Nothing close to CF's 150% but it applies to very varied values, not to some fixed stuff like 5.
That sounds like a cool concept. I think we have something similar, too, but I'm not in it yet.
Probably would introduce to the other world, I liked the idea.

DeletedUser113265

Yeah! Congrats everyone!!!

That’s actually very fun :)

Ati2

Legend
Huh? No, the bonus at lv10 is 31%, quite a big one considering the least FP gain from GB participation is 5 and this bonus adds 2 here.

Okay, these can add up, if you're in an FP swap.

It's actually probably going to be the second next GB I build. But that's still a long way ahead... :)

Ati2

Legend
An Arc also produces guild goods, by the way!

Another thing to consider is what you'll be able to build up. You only get the blueprints, not the goods to put the GB down!

DeletedUser113265

An Arc also produces guild goods, by the way!

Another thing to consider is what you'll be able to build up. You only get the blueprints, not the goods to put the GB down!

Yeah :/ I know! It's tricky. might not get Alcatraz because i already have 1BP. Might get Arc or Chateau. Believe @Moana Sea will get Basilica for coins. Its easy and she doesn't have to worry about goods and stuff

What will you get?

DeletedUser113265

I'm going to add another level to my Dynamic Tower. Produces supplies ba default, and higher era goods when aiding.

Cool! i have a problem because I don't have goofs from future eras. And no guild member to trade with... Doubt people will trade with me in this new world.. So might just get ToR and be done with it...

Ati2

Legend
Cool! i have a problem because I don't have goofs from future eras. And no guild member to trade with... Doubt people will trade with me in this new world.. So might just get ToR and be done with it...

ToR is kind of easy to get if you keep doing GE every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.