• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
My main world at the moment is in Iron Age and has Alcatraz, Arc, Dynamic Tower. Inno Tower all partially or fully BPs won from this game. So if you have the time to post this thread is a very useful thing. You could always just aim for really high lvl'd GBs for the BPs, but it'd take a lot longer

Ati2

Legend
One thing I didn't realize the last time we talked about this, is that if you are in a guild that does FP swaps, then you are going to have lots and lots of blueprints over time for the more common GBs.

DeletedUser

One thing I didn't realize the last time we talked about this, is that if you are in a guild that does FP swaps, then you are going to have lots and lots of blueprints over time for the more common GBs.

That's true, it's how I built my inno, traz, ao and kraken

Edit: hey, I've been promoted again lol

Emberguard

Legend
depends on how many people use the threads frequently. If it's 80 different people scrambling for the same spots you might not get many BPs all that often.

DeletedUser113265

The last piece is always hard to get. :D

Yup, have done 2:1 changes many times before getting the one I want. Now, if I have diamonds I just pay the last BP, and keep those extra for next lvl :)

Ati2

Legend
Yup, have done 2:1 changes many times before getting the one I want. Now, if I have diamonds I just pay the last BP, and keep those extra for next lvl :)
Yeah, I did that at first, but after losing roughly 3 levels worth of blueprints for those 2:1 trades, I now go with the diamonds instead. Those BPs that I would lose with the 2:1 trade will be VERY useful later... :)

DeletedUser113265

Yeah, I did that at first, but after losing roughly 3 levels worth of blueprints for those 2:1 trades, I now go with the diamonds instead. Those BPs that I would lose with the 2:1 trade will be VERY useful later... :)

Same here! There is quite a big learning curve in FoE :) If I had started with the knowledge I have now, you be quite differnt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.