• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
I have to say: those lightning bolts sure do smart.

I was expecting to challenge Lady Hecate's record but, as it turns out, it only took 25 weeks.

Curiously enough, it brings up a challenging question. What GB do I ask for?

When I think of the ones I've heard people say are most important - Chateau Frontenac, Alcatraz, Dynamic Tower, Inno Tower, The Arc, they all have one thing in common. I don't have any of them nor do I have any of the goods. I know people have mentioned making deals, goods for forge points? I have no idea if my fp income can handle that or not. Time will tell, I guess.

At present, I guess I'm looking favourably at the Chateau as it will give me more rewards for every quest but I don't know if that makes it the biggest 'game-changer' in the group. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Ati2

Legend
At present, I guess I'm looking favourably at the Chateau as it will give me more rewards for every quest but I don't know if that makes it the biggest 'game-changer' in the group. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

If you ask me, then YES, it is a great game-changer that will let you have everything else in the future. You just need to build it up to a very high level. But that's true for the Arc as well, which others call a game-changer.

DeletedUser

What age are you in? What is your play style?

Château is a good choice, but you might want to consider other options. If you fight a lot, Alcatraz is a must have. Dynamic Tower allows you to gather goods for other GBs for yourself, but you need quite a few friends/guildies for it to be worth the trouble. Innovation Tower will solve all your population problems, but you need loads of happiness to be able to keep up with it (or willingness to live with an angry face on the screen). The Arc will pretty much solve all your medal and blueprint issues...

So it all is a matter of play style and personal preference, really.

vikingraider

Emperor

I was expecting to challenge Lady Hecate's record but, as it turns out, it only took 25 weeks.

When I think of the ones I've heard people say are most important - Chateau Frontenac, Alcatraz, Dynamic Tower, Inno Tower, The Arc, they all have one thing in common. I don't have any of them nor do I have any of the goods. I know people have mentioned making deals, goods for forge points? I have no idea if my fp income can handle that or not. Time will tell, I guess.

Arc! All of a sudden, you'll have a new obsession!

Iwateguy

Major-General
Has anyone had a 'bonus' reward from the Van Gogh questline?

As more time passes, I'm starting to wonder if I imagined it. I had finished Van Gogh and the Magnus Opus was out in the city. Today, there was an additional reward waiting for me and I think it said something along the lines of 'Resurrection of Lazurus'. I assumed it would appear in all cities where I'd finished the event but not yet. I can't even recall what the reward was.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Iwateguy said:

Arc! All of a sudden, you'll have a new obsession!

What Era are you in Iwateguy?
and what is your dayli approximate FP income?.

The hardcore way is to go for that Arc early on and get it to a high level, then the other GBs after.

Else for less hardcore Arc play the Chateau Frontenac is a very good GB.
– Do you already have St. Marks and one production GB; LoA or RAH ??
– Inno for minimizing the Pop Buildings and thereby free space for better stuff – but your Coin income have to tbe stable and in surplus.
– Traz, yep Happiness and Free units everyday, unless you do not fight at all, it is a must have.
– Dyntower should not be your first choice – it is not that essential to get a few extra goods and som Supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.