• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Dystopia to 1984

On a side note, P world was today too dam generous on BPs that are trash anyway (IA). 3 out of 4 GE relics were 2*BP, the last was 25 Iron - good, and 3 out of 6 RQs granted a BP as well. FFFUUU-

DeletedUser

Late Middle Ages. As for playstyle, I'd say I fight when I have to but I'm never going to be big into PVP.

If you don't enjoy the fighting aspect of the game, don't get Alcatraz. There's no point in getting loads of troops if you'll never use them.

Doesn't the Arc require you to contribute to other people's GBs in order to benefit? If I can find someone to provide the goods, I imagine I'll have a considerable FP debt to pay off so I'm wondering if benefits might be a long time coming.

Yes, The Arc is worth it if you spend a reasonable amount of time building and levelling up Great Buildings. If that aspect of the game doesn't appeal to you, you probably won't get as much from it. Normally goods for The Arc are usually sold for 500-600 outside guilds as far as I gather.
In my opinion, the most immediate benefit of the Arc is that it allows you to contribute more fps to a GB in order to get blueprints from it. It will also boost your fp earnings from investments and all that, but I think it's a slower, less noticeable improvement.

Of course, another option would be the 7 BPs to fill in blanks. I need 1 for CdM, 1 for the Observatory and 4 for St. Basil's. Sadly, none of them seem like game-changers.
I would advise against that. Those are blueprints that you can easily get from aiding friends and neighbours. I personally think that, since you've won the big prize, you should spend it on something big.

All things considered, it seems to be that the best option for you is Château Frontenanc. But I refuse to take any responsibility for the results of applying my thoughts to your game.

Ati2

Legend
All things considered, it seems to be that the best option for you is Château Frontenanc. But I refuse to take any responsibility for the results of applying my thoughts to your game.

I have just recently leveled my CF to level 10. It's very far from where I want it to go, but it's a start. Yesterday, I started "harvesting" it. To be honest, I think this is where the game starts. I don't know what I was doing for almost a year. :D This suddenly filled up my inventory with goods, my FPs are starting to pile up, medals are coming in so I can expand.

DeletedUser111866

It doesn't say there's a percentage chance. It seems to say you'll get 12 goods at Level 1 each time you Aid someone. That's hard to believe.
This is true however, note that goods are dependent on the buildings that get mo/po'd, so you can get OF goods if you have friends/guildmates in OF and prioritize helping them right after you collect the DT. If you can trade them down, you can swim in PE to TE goods with relative ease.
Of course, another option would be the 7 BPs to fill in blanks. I need 1 for CdM, 1 for the Observatory and 4 for St. Basil's. Sadly, none of them seem like game-changers.
Nah, better take the 1 Obs for 200d if you need it urgently, or wait until it would randomly drop from you aiding other observatories. And if you're not playing Arc, I say you get Cape, DT or maybe Kraken for more FPs. CF works if you can land many recurring quests, which doesn't seem to be the case with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.