• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #50 2018-04-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
"Defeat 30 units."

I was too quick with GE. :( This is why I never did the daily quests before. With the -1 points, I would never have reached the 7-day chest. :) I'm way ahead of my age on the continent map, so I don't stand a chance fighting there, and my entire neighborhood doesn't have 30 units. :D

"Defeat 30 units."

I was too quick with GE. :( This is why I never did the daily quests before. With the -1 points, I would never have reached the 7-day chest. :) I'm way ahead of my age on the continent map, so I don't stand a chance fighting there, and my entire neighborhood doesn't have 30 units. :D

If youre desperate, fight battles and surrender before you defeat the last unit. Repeat.

Wow. The sakura boost is awesome! With the addition of just one level 2 I'm fighting and winning (albeit losing a lot of units) towards the end of level 3 GE where earlier I found end of level 2 tough!

DeletedUser

You created a second world? Where?
In Dinegu, I've been playing there for a while. At first I used it to learn to fight GE better, but now I'm just trying to create the ultimate goods-producing city.

Status
Not open for further replies.