• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Good afternoon :)

Went too sleepy today and missed DC start. Thankfully it was FP chest for some very simple tasks.

Ati2

Legend
Good morning, guys!

Marketing at it's most devious ... I got this on En6, but not En7.
I get the impression that En6 is a bit of a backwater ... while En7 has some of the best players and guilds (of all FoE worlds).

View attachment 14592

I just realized that I could have started a city on en6, buy the diamonds, and use them on en11, isn't that right? I still need to get used to this multi-world thingie.

Emberguard

Legend
yes you're right. and no need to even use en6 :lol:

You could file a support ticket afterwards and be like "pls delete world. K thx"

tm.mead

Corporal
The DCs I don't bother with are taking sectors on the campaign map. I would have fallen off the edge of the world else.

DeletedUser111866

The DCs I don't bother with are taking sectors on the campaign map. I would have fallen off the edge of the world else.
Just don't scout provinces once you decide you don't need to go further on the CMap. You won't get impossible DCs, this includes getting sectors if you have no provinces open to conquer right now.

DeletedUser110179

I just realized that I could have started a city on en6, buy the diamonds, and use them on en11, isn't that right? I still need to get used to this multi-world thingie.
I have a separate account on En6 ... so they probably offer a better deal to single-city players.
I also have a single-city account on En7 ... but I've never received a $200 dollar package over there.

Diamonds 40% bonus offer.jpg

DeletedUser112538

I have a separate account on En6 ... so they probably offer a better deal to single-city players.
I also have a single-city account on En7 ... but I've never received a $200 dollar package over there.

View attachment 14654
Do they make better deals on old worlds? To bring in new players?

BTW still wondering about word search - what is this avatar thingie? I dont have a clue

vikingraider

Emperor
Just don't scout provinces once you decide you don't need to go further on the CMap. You won't get impossible DCs, this includes getting sectors if you have no provinces open to conquer right now.

I was about to say this was wrong, but I have an unconquered sector on another continent. I was wondering why I always got conquer/negotiate sectors when I have no sectors available on my current map

Status
Not open for further replies.