• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112538

Aaand you get double 4 attempts and run out of time for 16 encounters. Or you happen to have a laggy 3G mobile at your location, and run out of 15m boost before starting 8th encounter. Ho hum.
For me as to more than 6 to choose from it takes a minute for each encounter. You can laugh if you like. 5 minutes in 8 encounters in level 4? that would be impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

I wonder though, if your browser eats up more than 2 GB while FoE is open.
Early cities may consume very little RAM but big cities will certainly consume a lot more.

I have an old dual-core with 4GB of RAM ... which pretty much flew when I started playing FoE ... but it really struggles now.
I've also switched off animations and refrain from opening two cities at one time.

DeletedUser111866

For me as to more than 6 to choose from it takes a minute for each encounter. You can laugh if you like. 5 minutes in 8 encounters in level 4? that would be impressive.
Practice, practice. The method is kind of the same for 6 or 10 choices, just more chances to miss someone with 4 attempts.
No, I think he means 2GB of RAM, not of data. FoE hardly uses any data.
Yup. HTML5 implementation might be RAM heavy. Anyway, if implementation is lame, browser won't help

DeletedUser111866

Ha ha. Sadly, HTML5 is a layer over Javascript, while Flash has a thinner layer beneath.

Ati2

Legend
Right now it's snowing here (Central EU), too, but I kind of like it. :) Although winter's not my favorite season.

DeletedUser112538

As said earlier, it's all about practice. I like the tactical battle of some fights, but later levels it's far quicker to negotiate
Practice. I've been doing this for the past few months and honestly dont know how to improve. But I know we can have other length options. Are they really the results of current apparatus situation (3G etc) taken into considerations?

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20180217-180118.png

Screenshot_20180217-180227.png

Luck was on my side there

Emberguard

Legend
yeah pretty much. Its great when you can just PoE the last round of negotiations.

@Amill Halgal given the proportion of coins to time slot I highly doubt that's the reason. It's more likely they expect players to get through more negotiations in that time. (which if you're on fast internet but you're slow at picking would be true)

DeletedUser112538

@Amill Halgal given the proportion of coins to time slot I highly doubt that's the reason. It's more likely they expect players to get through more negotiations in that time. (which if you're on fast internet but you're slow at picking would be true)

Well I am often tempted to buy another turn with medals when half the time is left.

Maybe my PC is old and lame - I rarely can read the marks at the end of their posts like clapping etc

I began to use tablet when I am out, and am surprised how quick the system responds (let alone the bright color EMOJI and flashing marks) It's now more pleasant to play GE on my tablet

Oh I got promoted I am Corporal now LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.