• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingraider

Emperor
I'm still hoping the upgrade will come. If it doesn't and it's SoI on the last day, I'm going to have a lot of blueprints....

DeletedUser110179

Any 7 Blueprints of your choice

292684._UY420_SS420_.jpg

DeletedUser111866

I won those 2x blueprints three times already. Almost all of them were Babel or colosseum *facepalm*
Pfft. Two weeks ago I won 3 of these, and 6 more BPs from nodes, and IIRC one or two ToR BPs alsso from nodes. 12BPs entire haul from GE1-4.

Also, you can't get BPs beyond your age from GE, SoI or RQs, so don't expect Arc BPs unless you're in the future or farther.

vikingraider

Emperor
I've noticed more bp's recently. And get this; in one world I've gone through several ages quickly and have run out of coins/supplies. Happiness is also low so right now I'd jump for joy for a face/gate in my current era. I've only won one in 5 weeks. Typical.

DeletedUser111866

That's a lot of BP from one source! Good on ya!
I plain don't need that many BPs for GBs at EMA or below, I already have a plenty. So, nothing good, a BP as a prize from ANYWHERE counts as zero, unless this happens to be an Obs BP - I'd like to have more of them. And I expect diamonds as prize from GE, not stupid BPs, even for ToR as I have 4 more ToR sets than I will likely need for the entire game.
I've only won one in 5 weeks.
Hum. How many FPs? You might probably gather enough to build a Hagia, or level it up, there's your happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.