• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #34 2017-12-25 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112259

BTW what's the deal with "unrefined goods"? I'm LMA at the moment

Emberguard

Legend
Haven't gotten to that myself, but reading up on it you do something like produce goods from previous era's, then combine them to make the current era goods

Emberguard

Legend
looking through the archive the biggest I see is 23 pages from last week. Congrats everyone. We broke a record twice in a row \o/

DeletedUser

And we've got to remember that a lot of posts on last week's thread count towards this week.

DeletedUser97688

Lol Test :lol:

Unrefined goods: basically, after a few eras you need to produce "refined" goods - this is done in exactly the same way as before, but as well as the coins and supplies you normally pay, you also pay in "unrefined" goods - ie those of a lower era. For example i'm in AF at the moment, and for 20 nanowires to be produced I pay 20 bio data (from CE) as well as coins and supplies.

DeletedUser97688

Ooh. Is the cookbook actual food recipes, or is it like a guide to the Inno games? Such a weird thought :lol: but it just came to me

Status
Not open for further replies.