• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no still one thing not working ::mad:: and I can't figure out why, going to replace some of the kit tomorrow and then I've got to start all the paperwork :(
Stupid question but, is it plug in? Does it have power to where it's needed?:?

Stupid question but, is it plug in? Does it have power to where it's needed?:?
even I'm not that stupid :D

when I connect everything directly together it works, but when I connect it over the infrastructure it doesn't.

the infrastructure works fine as it is brand new and has just been tested, I also tried it on a known working bit that had other stuff connected to it beforehand with the same result

DeletedUser

Some newer diamond farms get kicked out from guild due to inactivity :lol:
Which worlds?
3 more WWs so far, but this is slooooooooooooooooooooooooow. :(
You didn't use dynamite, did you?!:rolleyes:
even I'm not that stupid :D

when I connect everything directly together it works, but when I connect it over the infrastructure it doesn't.

the infrastructure works fine as it is brand new and has just been tested, I also tried it on a known working bit that had other stuff connected to it beforehand with the same result
Is it possible that a switch was not turn On, permitting it to integrate with the overall infrastructrure?

Status
Not open for further replies.