• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the infrastructure is just a direct extension of cabling so should be the same as directly connecting

yes
So basically, your infrastrucrure is a like a power bar. If you plug your charger directly into a socket it'll charge your phone. If you plug it into the power bar, it should work too. Except you need to press the On switch on the power bar to let the electricity flow. Is that how your infrastructure should work?

So basically, your infrastrucrure is a like a power bar. If you plug your charger directly into a socket it'll charge your phone. If you plug it into the power bar, it should work too. Except you need to press the On switch on the power bar to let the electricity flow. Is that how your infrastructure should work?
passive infrastructure is basically a load of cables connected together, think like an extension lead plugged into another extension lead, you still get power out the end

What should I have for dinner?

Some newer diamond farms get kicked out from guild due to inactivity :lol:

not my guild in R. I hope.:P

just sniped Bob for 250fp profit, his 2nd is wide open for anyone who has a few spare fp :D

(826fp for 950fp return)

It was ready since yesterday but what I really wanted was 3rd or 4th for 1 FP. :lol:
but I may miss that, so I just took 2nd.
oh well, maybe I could have waited for 3rd or 4th for 1 FP....

DeletedUser

passive infrastructure is basically a load of cables connected together, think like an extension lead plugged into another extension lead, you still get power out the end

What should I have for dinner?
That may be the case, but if one wire is not properly connected with the duct tape:Pyou'll still won't have a full connection.

As for dinner, nothing electrified:P

I know.
it's not easy to avoid putting too much pressing the 10FP button more than 80 times, especially when there is a chance a few of us could be trying to get 2nd concurrently.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5...:rolleyes:

I still prefer the 4th I took on the previous level.
it was just 1,2, 3....on the 1FP button.
3FP for 76 FP return. Meanwhile the rest of the FP went to 1st on three arc

Status
Not open for further replies.